Terms and Conditions
Welcome to HKSMNOW.COM, operated by HK School of Management. We provide online courses tailored for busy professionals. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use our services.
2. Use of the Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
3. User Accounts
- When you create an account with us, you must provide information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party.
5. Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by HK School of Management.
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
6. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall HK School of Management, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service.
7. Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.Contact Us
Project Management Bootcamp
Embark on a transformative journey with our Project Management Bootcamp at HK School of Management. Elevate from beginner to pro using the latest PMBOK and Process Groups Practice Guide. Our unique, engaging approach makes learning interactive and fun, replacing dull slides with dynamic doodles and real-life scenarios.
This hands-on program includes working on two full project plans. The first evolves as you learn, while the second culminates in a comprehensive plan, solidifying your expertise. You'll navigate real-world challenges, backed by quizzes and in-depth analysis, avoiding common pitfalls and setting you on a path to success.
Enhance your learning with downloadable materials and templates, invaluable for your future projects. The course covers essential topics like PMI, PMO, PMBOK, and project management ethics, delving into critical process groups and key areas such as scope, schedule, cost, and stakeholder management.
Learn from seasoned professionals and join a community of enthusiastic lifelong learners. Ready to master project management and lead with confidence? Enroll now and start your transformation!
Launch your career!
HK School of Management provides world-class training in Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, and Agile Methodologies. Just for the price of a lunch you can transform your career, and reach new heights. With 30 days money-back guarantee, there is no risk.Learn More